Why not purchase a Gift Voucher for a sea fishing trip out of Brighton aboard our charter boat Grey Viking? The perfect present for somebody who likes fishing or for when you are trying to find a meaningful present.
Our Gift Vouchers are also ideal for that last minute present, the voucher will be emailed for you to print or forward to the recipient.
Purchase a Gift Voucher
Please select a gift voucher value below and provide the recipients name and a contact telephone number before adding to cart. You can pay by PayPal, debit or credit card.
Gift Voucher Values
Here is a guide to choosing a Gift Voucher value:
£40 – For a half day 4 hour reef fishing trip (excluding bait or equipment) – April to October,
selected weekends only.
£50 – Half day 4 hour reef fishing trip (including equipment and bait)
or 8 hour reef fishing trip (excluding bait or equipment) – all year availability.
£60 – 8 hour reef fishing trip (including bait and equipment)
or 8 hour wreck fishing trip (excluding bait and equipment) – all year availability.
£80 – 8 hour wreck fishing trip (including equipment and bait)
or any Premium Day (excluding equipment or bait) – all year availability.
All trips are suitable for beginners through to experienced anglers, with the exception of Premium Days which are for experienced anglers only.
Gift Vouchers – Important Information
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and CANNOT be refunded.
- There is no cash alternative if the recipient chooses a trip to a lower cost than the Voucher value, or does not redeem their Voucher.
- The Voucher can be redeemed against a more expensive trip, the difference to be paid on the day.
- Our trips get booked up quickly on a first come first served basis, especially in summer. Therefore it is best for the recipient to get a date booked in promptly upon receipt of their Voucher.
- All trips are weather dependant and if the sea is too rough the trip will be postponed. In this event the recipient can simply choose another available date.
- Please note our Terms and Conditions of Booking apply.
Our booking information page covers a range of useful things you might need to know such as where to find us, departures times, what to bring and more.