These are our 2017 prices for sea fishing trips aboard Grey Viking II departing from Brighton Marina with Brighton Charter Fishing Limited.
Prices per Person and Whole Boat Bookings
For sea fishing trips you can book spaces on a per person basis. For groups booking the boat to themselves the boat charter rate applies. From March to October we also offer shorter 4 hour trips. Please look at our calendar to check availability. Prices are as follows:
|Type of Fishing Trip||Cost||No. of Persons||Duration|
|INDIVIDUAL SPACES – Booked on a Per Person Basis|
|Reef and Ground Fishing||£50||10 spaces||8 hours|
|Deep Sea Wreck Fishing **||£60||10 spaces||8 hours|
|PREMIUM DAY – Wreck Fishing||£80||8 spaces||9 to 10 hours|
|PREMIUM DAY – Turbot or Conger||£80||7 spaces||9 hours|
|Half Day Fishing – 4 hour trips||£40||10 spaces||4 hours|
|BOAT CHARTERS – Whole Boat Bookings|
|Reef and Ground Fishing – Weekdays||£450
||10 or less||8 hours|
|Reef and Ground Fishing – Weekends||£500||10 or less||8 hours|
|Deep Sea Wreck Fishing ** Weekdays||£550
||10 or less||8 hours|
|Deep Sea Wreck Fishing ** Weekends||£600||10 or less||8 hours|
|Turbot or Conger – Weekdays||£550||7 or less||8 hours|
|Turbot or Conger – Weekdays||£600||7 or less||8 hours|
|Longer or Specialist Charters||£POA||£POA||£POA|
|Half Day Fishing – 4 hour trips||£350||10 or less||4 hours|
** Deep Sea Wreck Fishing
Bait or Lures
- A deposit of £150 is required for groups booking the whole boat.
- For bookings on a per person basis a deposit/payment of £50 each for 8 hour trips or £40 each for 4 hour trips is required.
- The balance due (if any) must be paid in cash on the day.
Please pay your deposit here by Paypal, credit or debit card to confirm your booking.
Cancellations and Terms of Booking
- You MUST call us after 5.00pm and before 7.00pm the day before before your trip to check the sea state is ok for us to go: 07850 171722
- If we have to cancel the trip due to rough seas you can choose another date or refund.
- If you need to cancel your booking you must give at least 4 weeks notice.
- If you need to change the date of your booking you must give at least 2 weeks notice.
- Insufficient notice will result in the forfeit of your deposit.
- If you cancel with less than 2 weeks notice the balance of your total booking price is due.
- Our Terms and Conditions of Booking apply and explain these conditions in detail.