Brighton Charter Fishing Limited is a Covid-19 Secure Organised Outdoor Sport
This is the latest Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Policy for Brighton Charter Fishing Limited on Grey Viking II. Updated as and when Government rules and guidance for secure outdoor organised sport changes. Whilst Covid rules have been stood down now, we are keeping sensible measures in place:
Latest Update: 25.02.22
Covid Risk Assessment
- Please do not come onto the pontoon, board the boat or place personal effects on the boat until invited to do so by the Skipper.
- Capacity has been reduced to 9 passengers until further notice, to ensure sensible distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations and safety signs have been installed on the boat.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on a regular basis and especially before and after using the onboard toilet facilities.
- Toilet roll will not be provided for hygiene reasons, please consider bringing your own if you need to.
- Tea and coffee will not be provided as stipulated by our insurance company. Please bring your own food and soft drinks.
- DO NOT attend if you are displaying Covid-19 symptoms or are required to self isolate under Government regulations.
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms DURING the trip you must IMMEDIATELY inform the Skipper.
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms in the two weeks AFTER the trip please inform the Skipper.
- Face masks are not mandatory but you are advised to consider bringing and wearing one.
- Customers are NOT permitted to enter the Skippers wheelhouse or forecabin areas of the boat.
- The whole boat is washed and sanitised after each trip to maintain hygiene and a safe environment.
- For fishing trips rod hire is still available for those that need it. Those customers will have to purchase their own rigs and lead weights on the day for hygiene reasons. The Skipper will organise this for you as required.
- Track and Trace – Every customer and/or group provides contact details when the deposit is paid.